Aussi en / Also in Français
Hello fellow crocheters!
It’s time to take a look back at April to see how it went.
I published 2 patterns in April: the Orchard shawl in Tunisian crochet & the Peek-a-blue pullover in standard crochet. The shawl was for the April classic Yarnbox & the pullover was for my most recent Design Wars Challenge. I also launched my very first MCAL. That was for the humongous launch of Québec magazine: Pure Laine.
(So many of you answered the mystery CAL that I think I’ll never again tell you what any of my pattens are! 😛 And if you’re interested, it’s not too late to join! Use code libellule to save 50%!)
I have 1 pattern planned for the end of May, almost ready to be tested & a few deadlines to meet for publication later this year. I have 1 pattern planned for June, also almost ready to test.
I’m turning 40 in May (unbelievable, I know!) – I’m taking suggestions as to how to celebrate with fellow crocheters! ‘Cause we do have to celebrate =)
Guys, I was blown away by Miss ACCROchet’s performance as Jack Skellington in The Nightmare Before Christmas. She is exactly where she should be when onstage. Beautiful!
Thanks to every single one of you who purchases my patterns & allows me to keep going on this crazy adventure!
2016 Objectives – April
LONG TERM GOALS
• Nurture relationships; meet new people; go to more events.
I joined the Scheepjes CAL for Marinke (Wink, A Creative Being). A sweet hommage to the awesome person who left us last year.
#bethecrochetchange & 2 fiber artists were also featured
• Limit engagements to major events or, whenever not, to appropriate channels.
Ooops. I’m saying yes to everything lately… But it seems to be working so I’ll let it go for now.
• Publish a 2014 & a 2015 pattern e-book.
• Develop more revenue streams (translation, workshops, contributions, pattern sales, etc.)
I contribute monthly articles to Happily Hooked.
• Publish 2 new patterns per month. Create 1 branded item for sale.
In April I published 2 patterns.
SHORT TERMS GOALS
• Add links to all pattern shops in existing pattern pages on ACCROchet.com
DONE! This is the last time you see this objective.
• Add all free patterns to ACCROchet.com; edit & republish older patterns; retire inactive patterns.
Working on this.