Aussi en / Also in Français
August was definitely a month filled with events and meeting people! With Julie Asselin’s event in Coaticook & Twist’s 5th birthday, plus summer vacation & back to school, there are plenty of reasons to be out of breath!
It’s a good out of breath, though, and I am motivated as hell! Crochet classes start back this week. Can’t wait to see my students =)
In the meantime, happy crochet!
Revised 2016 objectives – August
Online & offline events in July
- #bethecrochetchange August : to shine a light on indie designers!
- Julie Asselin held her 2nd knitting in the field event – I went as a tourist =)
- Twist Fiber Festival turned 5 this year! I was there with my samples & patterns!
- Summer Rain CAL, online, August 2016. I sent the last clue yesterday & am flipping out at all the gorgeous shawls!
- The 1st ever Battle of the Socks started on my facebook page.. Go check it out!
- Festival de la P’tite Laine, Rivière-du-Loup, September 2016 (almost sold out!)
- Top-secret, onligne, October 2016
- Submissions / New patters (3 per month) : Reached!
- Sales : CALs are like magic, and many of you came to Twist and purchased samples and patterns. THANK YOU!
- Gifts : import free patterns here…
Branding & misc
- Lookbooks are in production with Karine Viau
- Branded product for sale