Aussi en / Also in Français
September flew by, don’t you think?
With the wonderful Festival de la P’tite Laine (an event that impressed a lot of people with its 2nd year!) & life in general that seems to speed up when school starts again, I did not see the days & weeks.
Miss ACCROchet had 4 auditions for her school’s theater troupe…. AND SHE NAILED IT! I had no doubts, as I saw her practice her final audition monologues. And her braces are coming off super soon! So exciting.
If you’re the type to put your hooks away during the warmer months, you’re probably picking them back up right now? I’m pretty sure we will have QUITE the season!
Revised 2016 objectives – September
Online & offline events in September
- #bethecrochetchange september : shining a light on indie-designers!
- Festival de la P’tite Laine: a great success! I taught 3 workshops to great students, made great handmade finds, and met a lot of people that inspire me.
- The 1st ever battle of the socks is still going on on my facebook page.
- You now know that my super-secret project is a blog hop for cookie month!
- Classes are back on at Tricotine, with 2 groups weekly. Been a while!
- My own hop for cookie month is on Oct 15 & includes a surprise guest!
- Submissions / New patterns (3 per month) : Uhm.. nah. Was a slow crochet design month.
- Sales : very cool online & festival sales.
- Gifts : 2 of my free patterns are now on here with ads, or in my shops without ads for 1$. More to come.
Branding & misc