Aussi en / Also in Français
Guys! I have a secret to tell you. Trust me, you’ll want to read this through!
Furls Fiberarts* is releasing an all new type of crochet hook: the Odyssey. Just look at this classy thang! Isn’t it beautiful?
*Furls Fiberarts is the world’s premier provider of luxury crochet hooks and other fiberarts tools. You’ll know them for the Alpha hooks, beautiful wooden works of art, and their Candy Shop hooks, vibrantly coloured hooks. They also offer fiberarts related jewelry and other items.
About Odyssey hooks:
- State-of-the-art 2 piece construction, with a nickel-plated pewter neck and a cosmetic grade black resin body, packaged in a red-wine velvet foam box
- The pewter neck of the hook is chrome-smooth, making for easy stitches and great crocheting speed
- The resin body of the hook is extremely light weight, and requires less physical strain to work through the stitches.
- It’s streamlined shape is extremely comfortable to grip. This shape helps to relieve acute tension in the joints and ligaments around your knuckles, hands, and wrists.
Do you want to get your hands on one of these hooks? Now is the perfect time to!
The presale of the First Edition Odyssey Hooks offers these perks:
- The first 1 000 crocheters to purchase Odyssey hooks will get them at $24.99 ea during the presale period. Regular price is $29.99.
- These 1 000 crocheters will also become Honorary Furls Crocheters: your name will be permanently included on the website, AND you’ll get a 10% lifetime discount on Furls products!
Want in? Order here!
PS I have been offered 2 Odyssey hooks to enjoy & review. I will start with them quickly for my sweet readers =) My opinions, as always, will be honest and straightforward. That’s one of the reasons why y’all love me.