Aussi en / Also in Français
If you read my latest posts here, you know I came back from Charleston with a head full of ideas! Spending 3.5 days with crochet addicts & other designers is pretty motivating.
My objectives seemed a little bit stale, so I used all this motivation to switch them around a bit.
I am looking forward to vacation with my family – it’ll be good to rest a little. Especially since I have a bunch of events coming up!
Revised 2016 objectives – July
Online & offline events in July
- #bethecrochetchange July : shining a light on indie designers
- CGOA 2016 : the 2016 CGOA conference took place in Charleston, SC
- Summer Rain CAL, online, August 2016
- Knitting in the field, Compton, August 2016
- Twist fiber festival, Saint-André-Avellin, August 2016
- Festival de la P’tite Laine, Rivière-du-Loup, September 2016 (workshop space is limited; sign up now!)
- Top-secret, online, October 2016
- Submissions / New (3 / month) : Reached (4 submissions; 1 yes; 1 no; 2 pending; 0 patterns)
- Sales : the trip put a serious dent in ths month’s sales… but I was doing OK til then!
- Freebies : I want these to be available only here; working on!
Branding & misc
- Lookbooks are in production with Karine Viau
- Branded product for sale