Aussi en / Also in Français
It’s time to take a look back at March to see how it went. My feeling is that it went great!
In April, I should be publishing 2 patterns (1 is finished; 1 is almost finished); in May 1; in June 1. I also have 2 secret projects underway; 1 is completed. And even more projects are taking form.
In March, I went to the very 1st Twist Retreat. 2.5 days of pure fiber-y joy.
In March, my lovely Miss ACCROchet put everything she had into practicing for her play in April. Can’t wait!
Pattern sales were much better than last year; this is a trend that feels good!
In my spare time, I’ve been working on magic cake shawls, and projects I’d put aside, such as lengthening a Doris Chan dress that was clearly not designed with 5’10” ladies in mind!
If I take a look at this year’s objectives, what does March have to say for itself?
LONG TERM GOALS
• Nurture relationships; meet new people; go to more events.
The Twist Retreat: 70 women who love fiber. Hard to beat!
#bethecrochetchange & 2 fiber artists were also featured
• Limit engagements to major events or, whenever not, to appropriate channels.
• Publish a 2014 & a 2015 pattern e-book.
• Develop more revenue streams (translation, workshops, contributions, pattern sales, etc.)
• Publish 2 new patterns per month. Create 1 branded item for sale.
In March I published 3 patterns.
SHORT TERMS GOALS
• Create and stick to an editorial calendar.
Make a to-do list in the evening for the next day.
Evidently, what works for me is the weekly calendar. =D
• Add links to all pattern shops in existing pattern pages on ACCROchet.com
• Add all free patterns to ACCROchet.com; edit & republish older patterns; retire inactive patterns.
I revised, rephotographed & republished the Atelier fingerless mittens.
This won’t happen just ’cause I will it.
• Add prototypes to Etsy shop.
They are there for the taking! Find out which ones!