I did a quick recap of 2018 for myself, based on the one by Nicole Bordeleau-zen :
1. What am I most thankful for in 2018?
- My wedding to the man of my life, on Sept 23.
- Having quit smoking, on Jan 11.
- Being my own boss since April.
- The beautiful young woman I am raising, Eliane.
- The friendships that have been created, or deepened.
2. What did I accomplish in 2018?
- I quit smoking. I don’t think anyone – including me – thought I could really do it. I’d been smoking for so long, and so much.
- I published 16 new crochet patterns. It’s not much compared to previous years, but quite a lot considering I also launched a business and the stress that came of that!
- I managed to better target what I want and don’t want from this new entrepreneur life.
3. In 2018, what was my biggest source of anxiety and stress?
- Oh, definitely being afraid to fail!
4. In the coming year, what do I want to change to be in better physical and mental shape?
- Move more, meditate more.
5. What dreams do I have for 2019? And what would be some first steps toward those dreams?
- I want to take a trip with the MAN, and a trip with the FAM; put money aside for this.
- I want my collective of French designers to get KNOWN; target the world French pop.
- I want for ACCROchet to be a name that inspires trust in Québec artists and artisans for the quality of the services I offer; créate ressources and content useful to them.
6. What would be my word for 2019?
- The word I picked is DELIBERATE. I will not say yes to things on a whim. I will not chase squirrels. I will say yes after thinking on it, and to things that reflect my values.
7. Word mash for 2019:
Trips, movement, FAMILY, success, dare, teach, learn, create, dream, meditate, collaborate, IMAGINE.