Alright so something exciting arrived here a few days ago and I have been anxiously waiting to show you. Now that I’ve started actually working with it, and I know I’m happy with the product, I FINALLY CAN! This is Part 1 of my review.
Meet : Darn Good Yarn’s Crochet Sock Kit! (oh my!)
I received this kit for free. The opinions below are mine. It makes sense that I would choose this kit in particular, doesn’t it?
- Shipment came in a timely manner after I’d made my selection.
- The box is super cute.
- The yarn is separated into 2 cakes, so you know exactly what you have to work with for each foot.
- The yarn colour is awesome, and rich.
- The yarn is soft to the touch.
- The yarn contains nylon, which is essential in socks – trust me, this is not a given!
- The patterns is well written.
- This month’s sock kit crochet pattern is for slipper-socks – and I feel like that’s too often the case.
What’s next? These socks are my current WIP. As soon as they are magically changed into FOs, I will come back with the rest of this review.
You can purchase a kit on the Darn Good Yarn website with my link. You won’t pay more, but DGY will know you trust me with your crochet time!