I have been an affiliate of Knitcrate for years now. I’ve also designed for them, and for a while I translated the monthly Inspirations booklet to French. Suffice it to say, if you want to know if Knitcrate’s Sock Club (or any of their other subscriptions) is worth it, I can tell you.
What is Knitcrate’s Sock Club?
Knitcrate’s Sock Club is the perfect subscription for you if you are an avid sock crocheter or knitter. The yarns included are dyed in limited runs. You can choose one of 3 colour vibes (Chill Out, Energize me, or All Natural), or leave that up to chance. You can also super fluff your crate and get twice the yarn.
What do you get?
- Each month, you’ll receive enough yarn to crochet or knit a pair of socks.
- Two sock patterns (1 crochet, 1 knit) created by some of the best designers out there!
- A fun little extra!
- Exclusive discounts to get limited run yarns.
How much does it cost?
Knitcrate’s Sock Club costs USD 28.99/month (+ txs and shipping).
HOWEVER… I have an exclusive code for you and it’s a GOOD one!
Here’s what you get with code “ACCRO”
- Save $40 off your initial subscription. (This basically means your first month is on the house.)
- Remain a subscriber for 3 months and receive a second coupon for $40 off your subscription in the 4th month.
- Purchase anything else from the shop and save 20%! (This excludes subscriptions.)
(Don’t forget to use code ACCRO at checkout.)