I wanted to take a few minutes this morning to talk about what 2014 was to my baby, ACCROchet.
Sometimes, mostly when weeks are nuts and I don’t get to everything I wanted to get to, I feel quite lazy (!)… however, when I actually take stock of what this project is, I can safely say that no, no I am not!
This is what 2014 was for ACCROchet :
- 25 new published patterns – 50 if you count the fact that they were all published in both French and English and that I do all of the translation.
- Many of the older patterns tech edited and updated.
- New ACCROchet image.
- Twist Festival, August 2014.
- Twist Festival prep, April to August 2014.
- 1 to 2 classes a week at Tricotine.
- Occasional workshops.
- Mont Tricot‘s 1st annual Summer Festival.
- Partnerships with yarns, including many local companies.
- Monthly contributions to Happily Hooked Magazine
- French Editor, translator & blogger for Crochet Savvy
- ACCROchet newsletter
- Huge social media presence (Facebook & Twitter, and some Google+)
- And everything else I am forgetting!
So it’s kinda surprising that I manage at all!
It’s because of your trust & encouragement that I *want* to keep at it, so thank you =)
For 2015, I’m hoping to maintain the above, and add a tutorial focus & a more personal side to things so that you can know me better. And I hope you’ll let me get to know you better as well, by commenting or writing to me. I love reading you!
So this is that. And I sign off with pictures from the 2014 holidays because this frigid cold makes that still appropriate!