Stitch Makers Live 2019 is coming soon and I’m so excited!
What is Stitch Makers Live?
Stitch Makers Live is a 3-day virtual event during which MORE THAN 10 crochet designers and teachers are going to spend time with you – right on Facebook. 16 crochet sessions LIVE with industry experts!
Each class comes with a BONUS crochet pattern – to help you master those skills.
There’s even a virtual party in the evening after the last day is over!
PLUS, you’ll get full access to the recordings in the group for ONE FULL YEAR!
And YOU are invited! GET YOUR TICKET NOW!
Who are these industry professionals?
· Tamara Kelly of Moogly
· Mary Beth Temple of Hooked For Life Publishing
· Alexis Middleton of Persia Lou
· Marie Segares of Underground Crafter
· Andee Graves of Mama’s Two Hands
· Jessie Rayot of Jessie At Home
· Pia Thadani of Stitches ‘N’ Scraps
· Linda Dean of Linda Dean Crochet
· Julie Desjardins of ACCROchet THAT’S ME!
· Courtney Whitehead of Creations by Courtney
Our experts are passionate about crochet, and excited to share their knowledge with you. Whether your goal is to improve your skills in hat making, gather the bravery to begin your first sweater, or dive into short rows, our goal is to help you. We have handpicked these teachers and designers to bring you the best instructors on a variety of crochet topics.
This is the only CROCHET ONLY online summit we know about – and we’re excited to launch it with you on board!
I can’t wait to see you there!